Senior Portrait Submissions
Want to submit your own senior portrait rather than using the one from school?
Seniors may have portraits taken outside of school to be submitted for print in the yearbook. Portraits can be submitted here
Portraits must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Portraits must be a close-up from the waist or chest up; no full-body portraits
- The student’s whole face must be facing the camera; no profile shots
- Backgrounds should be plain and not detract from the student; if the student is next to a tree, wall, or other item, the focus should be the student’s face
- No hands obscuring parts of a student’s face
- No props, pets, or other faces
- Students must be wearing school-appropriate clothing; no hats or hoods
- All files must be submitted as .JPEGs
- Files must be titled “Full Last Name+Full First Name+2022”
- Original digital copy is preferred; the higher the resolution, the better
- Do NOT submit screenshots, selfies, or pictures from cell phones or social media
The deadline to submit a senior portrait is Friday, December 17, 2021. If portraits are not submitted by the deadline, the school photo taken at the beginning of the year will be used.
Have great photos you want to share with our yearbook staff?
2021 Book Delivery
Both Junior & Senior High 2021 books have been delivered!!
Books can be picked up 7:30-7:50 AM, during FLEX, or after school in Mrs. Escobar's room.
Graduated or former students can pick up their books by stopping into the school office between 7:30 AM-3:30 PM on school days.
Other arrangements can be made by contacting Mrs. Escobar via email email@example.com OR calling @ 812-294-1455.